Did you know, about the O?
- 0 Comment
- sex toys for men, sex toys for women, Sex toys in bhubaneswar, sex toys in Chandigarh, sex toys in chandigarh|महिलाएं चाहती हैं, sex toys in delhi, sex toys in Haryana, sex toys in Jaipur, sex toys in Mohali punjab, sex toys in mumbai, Sex Toys In New Delhi, sex toys in Panchkula, Sex Toys in Panducherry, sex toys in pune, sex toys in punjab, sex toys in Rajasthan, Sex Toys in Surat, Sex Toys in Zirakpur, sex toys new year gifts, sex toys store in Patiala, What do you mean by Orgasm
1. Men have more of them. Nearly a quarter of men claim to orgasm once a day, compared to just 15% of women.
2. Duration varies in both sexes: The duration of orgasm varies for males and females. For females, the average orgasm lasts between six and 10 seconds. If a lady is lucky, it can last for as long as 20 seconds. Among men, it’s much less than that of their female partners. It’s a meagre four to five seconds. Not so great an orgasm-fact for men, right?
3. Some women can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. This isn’t particularly surprising when you consider the fact that brain scanning studies have found that nipple stimulation activates the same region of the brain as stimulation of the clitoris and vagina.
. The rule of thumb: the distance between a woman’s clitoris and vaginal opening predicts her likelihood of orgasm during vaginal intercourse. When the distance is smaller (generally less than the width of a thumb), she is more likely to reach orgasm because the clitoris gets more stimulation by being closer to the action.
5. The coital alignment technique has been shown scientifically to increase the odds of simultaneous orgasm during penile-vaginal intercourse.
6. On average, it takes about 4 minutes for men to reach orgasm and about 10-20 minutes for women.
7. Frequent orgasms are associated with better health. In fact, some research even suggests that orgasm may provide a boost to the immune system.
8. Orgasms stimulate the same area of the brain as does heroin in an addict’s brain, strongly suggesting that sex can be addictive.
9. The duration of an orgasm tends to decrease as a person ages.
10. Women who feel less secure in their relationship are less likely to orgasm.
11. Around 75% of women need clitoral stimulation and are unable to orgasm through intercourse alone.